This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DVD Identifier for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD Identifier from your systemKris Schoofs
. You can find out more on Kris Schoofs or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about DVD Identifier at http://DVD.Identifier.CDfreaks.com
. DVD Identifier is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Identifier folder, regulated by the user's option. DVD Identifier's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Identifier\Uninst\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled DVD Identifier.exe and occupies 453.41 KB (464296 bytes).
The executable files below are part of DVD Identifier. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1148714
bytes) on disk.
- DVD Identifier.exe (453.41 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.38 KB)
This page is about DVD Identifier version 5.0.1
only. For more DVD Identifier versions please click below:
DVD Identifier is an application by Kris Schoofs. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove DVD Identifier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DVD Identifier from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DVD Identifier or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVD Identifier". If it is installed on your PC the DVD Identifier program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DVD Identifier in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DVD Identifier, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD Identifier:
- The publisher is: http://DVD.Identifier.CDfreaks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Identifier\Uninst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVD Identifier.
8. After removing DVD Identifier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVD Identifier which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Identifier using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DVD Identifier by Kris Schoofs from your PC, nor are we saying that DVD Identifier by Kris Schoofs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVD Identifier in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 00:11:32.897