DVD Firmwares and Drivers 184.108.40.206
DVD Firmwares and Drivers 220.127.116.11 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD Firmwares and Drivers 18.104.22.168 from your PCSakysoft s.r.l.
. Further information on Sakysoft s.r.l. can be seen here
. Please follow http://burners.burn4free.com/dvd-firmwares-and-drivers.htm
if you want to read more on DVD Firmwares and Drivers 22.214.171.124 on Sakysoft s.r.l.'s website. DVD Firmwares and Drivers 126.96.36.199 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling DVD Firmwares and Drivers 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers.exe and it has a size of 3.55 MB (3720704 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with DVD Firmwares and Drivers 184.108.40.206. They take about 4.51 MB (4733089
bytes) on disk.
- DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers.exe (3.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (988.66 KB)
This info is about DVD Firmwares and Drivers 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
If you are manually uninstalling DVD Firmwares and Drivers 22.214.171.124 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DVD Firmwares and Drivers 126.96.36.199 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers\DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers.exe
- C:\Program Files\DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD Firmwares and Drivers_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers\DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers.exe
DVD Firmwares and Drivers 188.8.131.52 is an application released by the software company Sakysoft s.r.l.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase DVD Firmwares and Drivers 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DVD Firmwares and Drivers 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DVD Firmwares and Drivers 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVD Firmwares and Drivers 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the DVD Firmwares and Drivers 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. When you click DVD Firmwares and Drivers 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVD Firmwares and Drivers 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD Firmwares and Drivers 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://burners.burn4free.com/dvd-firmwares-and-drivers.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVD Firmwares and Drivers 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing DVD Firmwares and Drivers 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Firmwares and Drivers 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVD Firmwares and Drivers 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD Firmwares and Drivers 184.108.40.206 by Sakysoft s.r.l. from your PC, we are not saying that DVD Firmwares and Drivers 220.127.116.11 by Sakysoft s.r.l. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD Firmwares and Drivers 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 03:03:56.037