DVD Decrypter (Remove Only)
DVD Decrypter (Remove Only) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. Usually the DVD Decrypter (Remove Only) program is installed in the C:\Program Files\DVD Decrypter folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called DVDDecrypter.exe and occupies 754.50 KB (772608 bytes). A guide to uninstall DVD Decrypter (Remove Only) from your computer
DVD Decrypter (Remove Only) is composed of the following executables which take 817.05 KB (836662
bytes) on disk:
- DVDDecrypter.exe (754.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (62.55 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall DVD Decrypter (Remove Only).Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD Decrypter
Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase DVD Decrypter (Remove Only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DVD Decrypter (Remove Only) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DVD Decrypter (Remove Only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD Decrypter (Remove Only)". If it exists on your system the DVD Decrypter (Remove Only) application will be found very quickly. When you select DVD Decrypter (Remove Only) in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DVD Decrypter (Remove Only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DVD Decrypter (Remove Only).
8. After uninstalling DVD Decrypter (Remove Only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Decrypter (Remove Only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVD Decrypter (Remove Only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130