DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. You can find out more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 at http://www.dvd-cloner.com
. DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-Cloner folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-Cloner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400. The program's main executable file occupies 1.08 MB (1130496 bytes) on disk and is titled Dvd-cloner.exe.
DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 is composed of the following executables which take 4.22 MB (4421914
bytes) on disk:
- Dvd-cloner.exe (1.08 MB)
- dvdsmart.exe (52.00 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (2.08 MB)
- runas.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (978.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.00.0.1400
of DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400.
DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 from your PC:Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\UserName\Desktop\PROGRAMME\DVD-Cloner 2015.lnk
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Startmenü\Programme\DVD-Cloner\ DVD-Cloner Online.lnk
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Startmenü\Programme\DVD-Cloner\ OpenCloner Online.lnk
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Startmenü\Programme\DVD-Cloner\DVD-Cloner 2015.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD-Cloner 2015_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVD-Cloner key file\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVD-Cloner key file\shell\open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVD-Cloner key file\shell\Use DVD-Cloner Open(&O)\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DvdClonerV\Shell\Backup using DVD-Cloner 2015\command\
DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 is an application released by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400". If it exists on your system the DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dvd-cloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400.
8. After uninstalling DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVD-Cloner V12.00 Build 1400 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:13:58.500