DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307
DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. Additional info about OpenCloner Inc. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.dvd-cloner.com
if you want to read more on DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-Cloner directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-Cloner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Dvd-cloner.exe and its approximative size is 517.00 KB (529408 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307. They occupy about 1.57 MB (1641754
bytes) on disk.
- Dvd-cloner.exe (517.00 KB)
- dvdsmart.exe (52.00 KB)
- runas.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (978.28 KB)
This web page is about DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 version 184.108.40.2067
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD-Cloner 2014_is1
DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 is a program released by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307". If it is installed on your PC the DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvd-cloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307.
8. After removing DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD-Cloner V11.50 Build 1307 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:42:41.623