DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973
This page is about DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 from your PCDVD Cloner Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on DVD Cloner Inc.. You can read more about related to DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 at http://www.dvd-cloner.com
. Usually the DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dvd-cloner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dvd-cloner\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled Dvd-cloner5.exe and its approximative size is 9.72 MB (10194944 bytes).
DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 is comprised of the following executables which take 10.36 MB (10868490
bytes) on disk:
- Dvd-cloner5.exe (9.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1243
of DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973.
DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 is a program released by DVD Cloner Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973". If it is installed on your PC the DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 app will be found automatically. When you select DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973:
- The software company is: http://www.dvd-cloner.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dvd-cloner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973.
8. After removing DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 by DVD Cloner Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 by DVD Cloner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVD-CLONER V5.60 Build 973 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:17:10.923