DVBViewer Pro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall DVBViewer Pro from your computerCM&V
. You can find out more on CM&V or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about DVBViewer Pro at http://www.cmuv.de
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DVBViewer Pro. The application's main executable file is named KeyTool.exe and it has a size of 187.50 KB (192000 bytes).
The executable files below are part of DVBViewer Pro. They take an average of 8.97 MB (9403736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbconvert.exe (49.50 KB)
- DVBVDownloader.exe (576.33 KB)
- dvbviewer.exe (1.60 MB)
- KeyTool.exe (187.50 KB)
- regfilter.exe (24.00 KB)
- Tweaker.exe (450.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (764.14 KB)
- ts_winlirc.exe (37.50 KB)
- DVBViewer_setup.exe (5.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of DVBViewer Pro. For more DVBViewer Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DVBViewer Pro when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVBViewer Shared
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVBViewer Shared\6FF000134D41A853.dvbvkey
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVBViewer Shared\D101234241FFA4BA.dvbvkey
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept (HCW)\MainConcept (HCW) MPEG-2 Video Decoder\dvbviewer.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept (HCW)\MainConcept (HCW) MPEG-2 Video Encoder\dvbviewer.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept\MainConcept MPEG Demultiplexer\dvbviewer.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVBViewer Pro_is1
DVBViewer Pro is an application offered by the software company CM&V. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase DVBViewer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DVBViewer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DVBViewer Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVBViewer Pro". If it is installed on your PC the DVBViewer Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DVBViewer Pro in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DVBViewer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVBViewer Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cmuv.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DVBViewer Pro.
8. After removing DVBViewer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVBViewer Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVBViewer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVBViewer Pro by CM&V from your PC, nor are we saying that DVBViewer Pro by CM&V is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DVBViewer Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:59:03.913