DU Meter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DU Meter from your PCHagel Technologies Ltd
. You can read more on Hagel Technologies Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about DU Meter can be seen at http://www.dumeter.com
. DU Meter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DU Meter directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling DU Meter is C:\Program Files (x86)\DU Meter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. DU Meter's primary file takes around 1.51 MB (1582616 bytes) and is named DUMeter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside DU Meter. They occupy about 2.16 MB (2261450
bytes) on disk.
- DUMeter.exe (1.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.92 KB)
The current web page applies to DU Meter version 3.502822
only. You can find here a few links to other DU Meter releases:
DU Meter is an application marketed by the software company Hagel Technologies Ltd. Some users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase DU Meter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DU Meter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DU Meter or simply click the Search feature and type in "DU Meter". If it exists on your system the DU Meter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DU Meter in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DU Meter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DU Meter:
- The publisher is: http://www.dumeter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DU Meter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DU Meter.
8. After uninstalling DU Meter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DU Meter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DU Meter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DU Meter by Hagel Technologies Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that DU Meter by Hagel Technologies Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DU Meter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:45:57.497