DSP Pack is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall DSP Pack from your systemDSP Robotics
. You can read more on DSP Robotics or check for application updates here
. Usually the DSP Pack program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DSPRobotics\FlowStone\Modules\System\DSP Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for DSP Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\DSPRobotics\FlowStone\Modules\System\DSP Pack\UninstallDSPPack.exe. UninstallDSPPack.exe is the DSP Pack's main executable file and it occupies close to 56.35 KB (57698 bytes) on disk.
DSP Pack installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 56.35 KB (57698
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallDSPPack.exe (56.35 KB)
DSP Pack is a program marketed by the software company DSP Robotics. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove DSP Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DSP Pack from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DSP Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "DSP Pack". If it exists on your system the DSP Pack app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DSP Pack in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DSP Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DSP Pack.
8. After removing DSP Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DSP Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DSP Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DSP Pack by DSP Robotics from your PC, nor are we saying that DSP Pack by DSP Robotics is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DSP Pack in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:48:36.180