DRIVERfighter is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall DRIVERfighter from your computerSPAMfighter ApS
. Take a look here
for more information on SPAMfighter ApS. More information about DRIVERfighter can be seen at http://www.spamfighter.com/DRIVERfighter/Support_Default.asp
. Usually the DRIVERfighter application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\DRIVERfighter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DRIVERfighter. DRIVERfighter.exe is the DRIVERfighter's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.44 MB (1505384 bytes) on disk.
DRIVERfighter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.85 MB (9282688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FighterLauncher.exe (838.53 KB)
- FighterSuiteService.exe (1.22 MB)
- LogFilesCollector.exe (993.53 KB)
- MachineId.exe (367.03 KB)
- ShortcutLauncher.exe (61.53 KB)
- DPInst32.exe (774.60 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (906.60 KB)
- DRIVERfighter.exe (1.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.10 KB)
- FightersTray.exe (1.58 MB)
- MsgSys.exe (717.03 KB)
This web page is about DRIVERfighter version 1.1.31
alone. For other DRIVERfighter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove DRIVERfighter from your computer.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall DRIVERfighter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fighters\DRIVERfighter
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\DRIVERfighter\Documents\EULA.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\DRIVERfighter\DPInst32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\DRIVERfighter\DPInst64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\DRIVERfighter\DRIVERfighter.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
DRIVERfighter is an application marketed by SPAMfighter ApS. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase DRIVERfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DRIVERfighter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DRIVERfighter or simply click the Search field and type in "DRIVERfighter". If it is installed on your PC the DRIVERfighter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DRIVERfighter in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DRIVERfighter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DRIVERfighter:
- The publisher is: http://www.spamfighter.com/DRIVERfighter/Support_Default.asp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\DRIVERfighter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DRIVERfighter.
8. After uninstalling DRIVERfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DRIVERfighter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DRIVERfighter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DRIVERfighter by SPAMfighter ApS from your computer, we are not saying that DRIVERfighter by SPAMfighter ApS is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DRIVERfighter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:04:37.980