You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DOSShell 1.8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DOSShell 1.8 from your systemLoonies Software
. More information on Loonies Software can be found here
. You can read more about on DOSShell 1.8 at http://www.loonies.narod.ru/dosshell.htm
. DOSShell 1.8 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Loonies\DOSShell folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove DOSShell 1.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Loonies\DOSShell\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DOSShell.exe is the DOSShell 1.8's main executable file and it occupies circa 267.50 KB (273920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with DOSShell 1.8. They occupy about 316.86 KB (324465
bytes) on disk.
- DOSShell.exe (267.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8
of DOSShell 1.8.
DOSShell 1.8 is an application offered by Loonies Software. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase DOSShell 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DOSShell 1.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DOSShell 1.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DOSShell 1.8". The DOSShell 1.8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DOSShell 1.8 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DOSShell 1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DOSShell 1.8:
- The software company is: http://www.loonies.narod.ru/dosshell.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Loonies\DOSShell\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DOSShell 1.8.
8. After uninstalling DOSShell 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DOSShell 1.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DOSShell 1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DOSShell 1.8 by Loonies Software from your PC, nor are we saying that DOSShell 1.8 by Loonies Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DOSShell 1.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:33:32.757