DOD TECH PLAYER
This page is about DOD TECH PLAYER for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DOD TECH PLAYER from your systemAiptek International Inc.
. More information about Aiptek International Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about DOD TECH PLAYER at http://www.aiptek.com
. DOD TECH PLAYER is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Car Camcorder directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall DOD TECH PLAYER by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Car Camcorder\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MediaPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.71 MB (11231232 bytes) on disk.
DOD TECH PLAYER is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.77 MB (11294208
bytes) on disk:
- MediaPlayer.exe (10.71 MB)
- Uninst.exe (61.50 KB)
This info is about DOD TECH PLAYER version 18.104.22.168
DOD TECH PLAYER is an application marketed by the software company Aiptek International Inc.. Some people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove DOD TECH PLAYER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DOD TECH PLAYER with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DOD TECH PLAYER or simply click the Search field and type in "DOD TECH PLAYER". If it exists on your system the DOD TECH PLAYER application will be found very quickly. When you click DOD TECH PLAYER in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DOD TECH PLAYER, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DOD TECH PLAYER:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aiptek.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Car Camcorder\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DOD TECH PLAYER.
8. After removing DOD TECH PLAYER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DOD TECH PLAYER which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DOD TECH PLAYER using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DOD TECH PLAYER by Aiptek International Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DOD TECH PLAYER by Aiptek International Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DOD TECH PLAYER supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 11:21:15.207