DNSC WebBrowser 1.00
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 from your computerDNSC
. You can find out more on DNSC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dnsc.info
to get more info about DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 on DNSC's website. Usually the DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DNSC\DNSC WebBrowser directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DNSC\DNSC WebBrowser\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.75 MB (6025216 bytes) on disk and is called DNSC WebBrowser.exe.
DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.87 MB (6151922
bytes) on disk.
- DNSC WebBrowser.exe (5.75 MB)
- DNSC WebBrowser.vshost.exe (22.17 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of DNSC WebBrowser 1.00.
DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 is a program released by the software company DNSC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DNSC WebBrowser 1.00". The DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DNSC WebBrowser 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DNSC WebBrowser 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dnsc.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DNSC\DNSC WebBrowser\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DNSC WebBrowser 1.00.
8. After removing DNSC WebBrowser 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 by DNSC from your computer, we are not saying that DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 by DNSC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:48:34.740