DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 from your systemABS Ingenieros
. Open here
for more info on ABS Ingenieros. Please follow http://www.absingenieros.com
if you want to read more on DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 on ABS Ingenieros's web page. DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DLTCAD2012 directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DLTCAD2012\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. dlt2012L.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.43 MB (3596288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3. They take about 4.11 MB (4313442
bytes) on disk.
- dlt2012L.exe (3.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.35 KB)
This info is about DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 version 20123
DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 is a program by the software company ABS Ingenieros. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3". The DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3:
- The software company is: http://www.absingenieros.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DLTCAD2012\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3.
8. After uninstalling DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 by ABS Ingenieros from your PC, nor are we saying that DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 by ABS Ingenieros is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DLTCAD2012(Lite) R3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-02 23:12:40.080