DLOADX v1.15.018 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DLOADX v1.15.018 from your computerSatel sp. z o.o.
. More info about Satel sp. z o.o. can be seen here
. More details about the software DLOADX v1.15.018 can be found at http://www.satel.pl/
. DLOADX v1.15.018 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satel\Integra directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove DLOADX v1.15.018 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Satel\Integra\uninst\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled DLOADX.exe and occupies 8.82 MB (9251976 bytes).
The executable files below are part of DLOADX v1.15.018. They take an average of 9.97 MB (10451893
bytes) on disk.
- DLOADX.exe (8.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to DLOADX v1.15.018 version 1.15.018
DLOADX v1.15.018 is a program marketed by the software company Satel sp. z o.o.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall DLOADX v1.15.018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DLOADX v1.15.018 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DLOADX v1.15.018 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DLOADX v1.15.018". If it is installed on your PC the DLOADX v1.15.018 program will be found very quickly. After you click DLOADX v1.15.018 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DLOADX v1.15.018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DLOADX v1.15.018:
- The software company is: http://www.satel.pl/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Satel\Integra\uninst\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DLOADX v1.15.018.
8. After removing DLOADX v1.15.018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DLOADX v1.15.018 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DLOADX v1.15.018 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DLOADX v1.15.018 by Satel sp. z o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that DLOADX v1.15.018 by Satel sp. z o.o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DLOADX v1.15.018 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 10:28:11.673