DLL-Files Fixer 18.104.22.16843
DLL-Files Fixer 22.214.171.12443 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DLL-Files Fixer 126.96.36.19943 from your PCParand ® Software Group
. Open here
for more info on Parand ® Software Group. Detailed information about DLL-Files Fixer 188.8.131.5243 can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. DLL-Files Fixer 184.108.40.20643 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dll-Files.com Fixer directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling DLL-Files Fixer 220.127.116.1143 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dll-Files.com Fixer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. DLLFixer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.53 MB (8943552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in DLL-Files Fixer 18.104.22.16843. They take 10.08 MB (10573345
bytes) on disk.
- CleanSchedule.exe (890.44 KB)
- DLLFixer.exe (8.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This page is about DLL-Files Fixer 22.214.171.12443 version 126.96.36.19943
DLL-Files Fixer 188.8.131.5243 is an application marketed by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall DLL-Files Fixer 184.108.40.20643 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DLL-Files Fixer 220.127.116.1143 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DLL-Files Fixer 18.104.22.16843 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DLL-Files Fixer 22.214.171.12443". If it is installed on your PC the DLL-Files Fixer 126.96.36.19943 program will be found very quickly. When you click DLL-Files Fixer 188.8.131.5243 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DLL-Files Fixer 184.108.40.20643, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DLL-Files Fixer 220.127.116.1143:
- The software company is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dll-Files.com Fixer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DLL-Files Fixer 18.104.22.16843.
8. After uninstalling DLL-Files Fixer 22.214.171.12443, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DLL-Files Fixer 126.96.36.19943 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DLL-Files Fixer 188.8.131.5243 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DLL-Files Fixer 184.108.40.20643 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that DLL-Files Fixer 220.127.116.1143 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DLL-Files Fixer 18.104.22.16843 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:07:37.807