DLL Care 184.108.40.206
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DLL Care 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall DLL Care 18.104.22.168 from your PCDLLCare
. Open here
where you can find out more on DLLCare. More info about the software DLL Care 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.DLLCare.com/
. DLL Care 126.96.36.199 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DLLCare\DLL Care folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for DLL Care 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DLLCare\DLL Care\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 101.69 KB (104133 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with DLL Care 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 101.69 KB (104133
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.69 KB)
The current web page applies to DLL Care 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
If you're planning to uninstall DLL Care 22.214.171.124 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DLL Care 126.96.36.199
DLL Care 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company DLLCare. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove DLL Care 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DLL Care 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DLL Care 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DLL Care 22.214.171.124". The DLL Care 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DLL Care 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DLL Care 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DLL Care 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.DLLCare.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DLLCare\DLL Care\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DLL Care 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing DLL Care 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DLL Care 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DLL Care 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DLL Care 184.108.40.206 by DLLCare from your PC, nor are we saying that DLL Care 220.127.116.11 by DLLCare is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DLL Care 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 00:13:19.910