DIY DataRecovery Product CD
This page contains detailed information on how to remove DIY DataRecovery Product CD for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DIY DataRecovery Product CD from your PCDIY DataRecovery.nl
. You can find out more on DIY DataRecovery.nl or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.diydatarecovery.nl
to get more details about DIY DataRecovery Product CD on DIY DataRecovery.nl's website. DIY DataRecovery Product CD is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery Product CD folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling DIY DataRecovery Product CD is C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery Product CD\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. extract_iso.exe is the DIY DataRecovery Product CD's primary executable file and it occupies circa 20.52 MB (21515770 bytes) on disk.
DIY DataRecovery Product CD contains of the executables below. They take 21.31 MB (22346547
bytes) on disk.
- extract_iso.exe (20.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (811.31 KB)
DIY DataRecovery Product CD is an application offered by DIY DataRecovery.nl. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase DIY DataRecovery Product CD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DIY DataRecovery Product CD from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DIY DataRecovery Product CD or simply activate the Search field and type in "DIY DataRecovery Product CD". If it exists on your system the DIY DataRecovery Product CD application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DIY DataRecovery Product CD in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DIY DataRecovery Product CD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIY DataRecovery Product CD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.diydatarecovery.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery Product CD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DIY DataRecovery Product CD.
8. After uninstalling DIY DataRecovery Product CD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DIY DataRecovery Product CD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DIY DataRecovery Product CD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DIY DataRecovery Product CD by DIY DataRecovery.nl from your computer, we are not saying that DIY DataRecovery Product CD by DIY DataRecovery.nl is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DIY DataRecovery Product CD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 01:27:47.533