DIALux 4.8 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DIALux 4.8 from your PCDIAL GmbH
. Open here
for more info on DIAL GmbH. More details about the app DIALux 4.8 can be found at http://www.dialux.com
. The complete uninstall command line for DIALux 4.8 is C:\Windows\DIALux\uninstall.exe. DIALux.exe is the DIALux 4.8's primary executable file and it takes circa 746.00 KB (763904 bytes) on disk.
DIALux 4.8 is composed of the following executables which occupy 27.26 MB (28584711
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dbserver.exe (43.50 KB)
- DIALux.exe (746.00 KB)
- DLXCADViewer.exe (7.20 MB)
- DLXRadical.exe (633.50 KB)
- DLXRadicalP3.exe (631.50 KB)
- DLXRadicalP4.exe (674.00 KB)
- Install.exe (216.00 KB)
- pvengine.exe (2.89 MB)
- Install.exe (127.13 KB)
- HavellsCatalogue.exe (3.71 MB)
- CatalogueUpdater.exe (73.50 KB)
- CatalogueUpdater.exe (73.00 KB)
- MegaliteCatalogue.exe (216.00 KB)
- OMS Catalogue.exe (576.00 KB)
- gacutil.exe (97.19 KB)
- povwin36.exe (9.41 MB)
- regsvr32.exe (36.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of DIALux 4.8. For more DIALux 4.8 versions please click below:
DIALux 4.8 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall DIALux 4.8:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DIALux
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DIALux
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DIALux\Dial.Dialux.LuminaireDataTools.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DIALux\Dial.Dialux.UnifiedLuminaireData.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DIALux\DLXLuminaireDataTools.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DIALux\DLXLuminaireDataTools_cs.nls
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
DIALux 4.8 is an application marketed by the software company DIAL GmbH. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove DIALux 4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DIALux 4.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DIALux 4.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DIALux 4.8". If it is installed on your PC the DIALux 4.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DIALux 4.8 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DIALux 4.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIALux 4.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dialux.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\DIALux\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DIALux 4.8.
8. After removing DIALux 4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DIALux 4.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DIALux 4.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DIALux 4.8 by DIAL GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that DIALux 4.8 by DIAL GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DIALux 4.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 09:48:49.183