DIALux 4.4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DIALux 4.4 from your computerDIAL GmbH
. Additional info about DIAL GmbH can be seen here
. More info about the program DIALux 4.4 can be found at http://www.dialux.com
. The complete uninstall command line for DIALux 4.4 is C:\WINDOWS\DIALux\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled DIALux.exe and it has a size of 620.00 KB (634880 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with DIALux 4.4. They take about 14.79 MB (15513159
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbserver.exe (43.50 KB)
- DIALux.exe (620.00 KB)
- DLXRadical.exe (535.50 KB)
- DLXRadicalP3.exe (533.00 KB)
- DLXRadicalP4.exe (572.00 KB)
- Install.exe (127.13 KB)
- pvengine.exe (2.89 MB)
- Register.exe (88.00 KB)
- povwin36.exe (9.41 MB)
- regsvr32.exe (36.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of DIALux 4.4. For other DIALux 4.4 versions please click below:
DIALux 4.4 is a program marketed by the software company DIAL GmbH. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall DIALux 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DIALux 4.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DIALux 4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "DIALux 4.4". If it is installed on your PC the DIALux 4.4 application will be found very quickly. After you click DIALux 4.4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DIALux 4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIALux 4.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dialux.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\DIALux\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DIALux 4.4.
8. After removing DIALux 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DIALux 4.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DIALux 4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DIALux 4.4 by DIAL GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that DIALux 4.4 by DIAL GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DIALux 4.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-25 21:06:03.793