DIAL+ version 2.3.04
DIAL+ version 2.3.04 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall DIAL+ version 2.3.04 from your systemEstia SA
. More info about Estia SA can be read here
. More info about the program DIAL+ version 2.3.04 can be seen at http://www.dialplus.ch/
. DIAL+ version 2.3.04 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIAL+ folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. DIAL+ version 2.3.04's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DIAL+\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called DIAL+.exe and its approximative size is 107.91 MB (113147085 bytes).
DIAL+ version 2.3.04 contains of the executables below. They occupy 108.93 MB (114221422
bytes) on disk.
- DIAL+.exe (107.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
The current web page applies to DIAL+ version 2.3.04 version 2.3.04
DIAL+ version 2.3.04 is an application marketed by the software company Estia SA. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase DIAL+ version 2.3.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DIAL+ version 2.3.04 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DIAL+ version 2.3.04 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DIAL+ version 2.3.04". If it exists on your system the DIAL+ version 2.3.04 app will be found automatically. When you click DIAL+ version 2.3.04 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DIAL+ version 2.3.04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIAL+ version 2.3.04:
- The publisher is: http://www.dialplus.ch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIAL+\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DIAL+ version 2.3.04.
8. After uninstalling DIAL+ version 2.3.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DIAL+ version 2.3.04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DIAL+ version 2.3.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DIAL+ version 2.3.04 by Estia SA from your computer, nor are we saying that DIAL+ version 2.3.04 by Estia SA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DIAL+ version 2.3.04 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 15:37:55.640