DFX for Windows Media Player
This info is about DFX for Windows Media Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player from your PCPower Technology
. More information on Power Technology can be seen here
. Further information about DFX for Windows Media Player can be found at http://www.fxsound.com
. Usually the DFX for Windows Media Player application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\DFX directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling DFX for Windows Media Player is C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. dfxgApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.14 MB (1193888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DFX for Windows Media Player. They occupy an average of 2.06 MB (2157295
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall_WMP.exe (76.30 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxgApp.exe (1.14 MB)
- powertech_sm.exe (423.41 KB)
- record_date.exe (79.88 KB)
- record_email.exe (129.91 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (54.91 KB)
- step1.exe (64.41 KB)
This web page is about DFX for Windows Media Player version 9.304.0.0
alone. For more DFX for Windows Media Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling DFX for Windows Media Player we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove DFX for Windows Media Player:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\DFX for Windows Media Player.ico
DFX for Windows Media Player is a program by the software company Power Technology. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase DFX for Windows Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DFX for Windows Media Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DFX for Windows Media Player or simply click the Search field and type in "DFX for Windows Media Player". If it exists on your system the DFX for Windows Media Player program will be found automatically. After you select DFX for Windows Media Player in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DFX for Windows Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DFX for Windows Media Player:
- The software company is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player.
8. After removing DFX for Windows Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DFX for Windows Media Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DFX for Windows Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology from your PC, we are not saying that DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:27:15.927