This page contains complete information on how to remove DFX for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall DFX from your PCPower Technology
. Check out here
for more info on Power Technology. You can see more info about DFX at http://www.fxsound.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX folder (same installation drive as Windows). DFX's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe. DFX's primary file takes around 1.21 MB (1266648 bytes) and is named DFX.exe.
DFX is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.96 MB (3103124
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DFX.exe (1.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (115.80 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxItunesSong.exe (163.46 KB)
- DfxSetupDrv.exe (153.46 KB)
- DfxSharedApp32.exe (127.46 KB)
- DfxSharedApp64.exe (128.46 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (428.47 KB)
- record_date.exe (55.46 KB)
- record_email.exe (131.47 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.47 KB)
- ptdevcon32.exe (153.96 KB)
- ptdevcon64.exe (167.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of DFX. For more DFX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\DFX.exe
DFX is a program released by Power Technology. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall DFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DFX with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DFX or simply activate the Search field and type in "DFX". The DFX application will be found automatically. After you click DFX in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFX:
- The publisher is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DFX.
8. After removing DFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DFX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DFX by Power Technology from your computer, we are not saying that DFX by Power Technology is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DFX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:02:01.703