DFX is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DFX from your PCPower Technology
. More data about Power Technology can be read here
. You can read more about related to DFX at http://www.fxsound.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\DFX directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DFX. DFX's primary file takes around 1.21 MB (1269208 bytes) and is named DFX.exe.
DFX installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.21 MB (2319964
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DFX.exe (1.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (115.80 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- DfxSharedApp32.exe (127.46 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (428.47 KB)
- record_date.exe (55.46 KB)
- record_email.exe (131.47 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.47 KB)
This data is about DFX version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of DFX:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove DFX.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tiffen-Dfx 3.0
DFX is a program offered by Power Technology. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DFX from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DFX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DFX". If it exists on your system the DFX app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DFX in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFX:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DFX.
8. After uninstalling DFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DFX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DFX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DFX by Power Technology from your computer, we are not saying that DFX by Power Technology is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DFX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:17:44.773