DEX 3 126.96.36.199
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DEX 3 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DEX 3 184.108.40.206 from your computerPCDJ
. Open here
where you can get more info on PCDJ. More information about DEX 3 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.pcdj.com
. DEX 3 18.104.22.168 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCDJ\DEX3 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall DEX 3 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PCDJ\DEX3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DEX 3 126.96.36.199's primary file takes about 11.51 MB (12072960 bytes) and is called dex3.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DEX 3 188.8.131.52. They take 12.66 MB (13272907
bytes) on disk.
- dex3.exe (11.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of DEX 3 220.127.116.11.
DEX 3 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by PCDJ. Some people decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase DEX 3 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DEX 3 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DEX 3 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DEX 3 184.108.40.206". The DEX 3 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DEX 3 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DEX 3 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DEX 3 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.pcdj.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCDJ\DEX3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DEX 3 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing DEX 3 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DEX 3 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DEX 3 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DEX 3 22.214.171.124 by PCDJ from your computer, nor are we saying that DEX 3 126.96.36.199 by PCDJ is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DEX 3 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 11:25:39.600