You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DENTRIX Image for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall DENTRIX Image from your systemDentrix Dental Systems, Inc.
. More information on Dentrix Dental Systems, Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dentrix folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. DENTRIX Image's main file takes about 21.00 KB (21504 bytes) and is named _CMEF.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DENTRIX Image. They take 5.60 MB (5877048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppLauncher.exe (60.50 KB)
- Clstart.exe (291.65 KB)
- DtxLinkNet.exe (19.15 KB)
- DXWebViewer.exe (47.00 KB)
- HistView.exe (25.65 KB)
- PAHandle.exe (690.65 KB)
- PAMgr.exe (836.65 KB)
- PracticeAdvisor.exe (1.07 MB)
- QuickLabels.exe (11.65 KB)
- SyncDBPath.exe (11.00 KB)
- _CMEF.exe (21.00 KB)
- _Document.RepairUtils.exe (108.50 KB)
- WindowsInstaller-3.1.exe (2.47 MB)
The current web page applies to DENTRIX Image version 4.5.16.02
DENTRIX Image is a program released by Dentrix Dental Systems, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall DENTRIX Image is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DENTRIX Image with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DENTRIX Image or simply activate the Search field and type in "DENTRIX Image". If it is installed on your PC the DENTRIX Image application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DENTRIX Image in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DENTRIX Image, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DENTRIX Image.
8. After uninstalling DENTRIX Image, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DENTRIX Image which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DENTRIX Image using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DENTRIX Image by Dentrix Dental Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DENTRIX Image by Dentrix Dental Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DENTRIX Image supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:47:17.713