DELL Drivers Update Utility
DELL Drivers Update Utility is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DELL Drivers Update Utility from your PCDGTSoft Inc.
. More info about DGTSoft Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.dgtsoft.com/drivers-update-utility/dell-drivers-update-utility.htm
if you want to read more on DELL Drivers Update Utility on DGTSoft Inc.'s website. DELL Drivers Update Utility is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DELL Drivers Update Utility folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for DELL Drivers Update Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\DELL Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the DELL Drivers Update Utility's primary executable file and it takes about 703.16 KB (720033 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in DELL Drivers Update Utility. They take 703.16 KB (720033
bytes) on disk.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DELL Drivers Update Utility when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DELL Drivers Update Utility
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DELL Drivers Update Utility
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DELL Drivers Update Utility
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DELL Drivers Update Utility
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DELL Drivers Update Utility\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DELL Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DELL Drivers Update Utility\DELL Drivers Update Utility.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DELL Drivers Update Utility\Uninstall DELL Drivers Update Utility.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DELL Drivers Update Utility_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DELL Drivers Update Utility_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DELL Drivers Update Utility_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DELL Drivers Update Utility_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DELL Drivers Update Utility_is1\UninstallString
DELL Drivers Update Utility is a program offered by DGTSoft Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove DELL Drivers Update Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DELL Drivers Update Utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DELL Drivers Update Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "DELL Drivers Update Utility". The DELL Drivers Update Utility application will be found automatically. When you select DELL Drivers Update Utility in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DELL Drivers Update Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DELL Drivers Update Utility:
- The publisher is: http://www.dgtsoft.com/drivers-update-utility/dell-drivers-update-utility.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DELL Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DELL Drivers Update Utility.
8. After uninstalling DELL Drivers Update Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DELL Drivers Update Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DELL Drivers Update Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DELL Drivers Update Utility by DGTSoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DELL Drivers Update Utility by DGTSoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DELL Drivers Update Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:21:01.790