DDMF IIEQPro is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DDMF IIEQPro from your computerDDMF
. Further information on DDMF can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Audio\Plugins\DDMF\IIEQPro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DDMF IIEQPro is C:\Program Files\Audio\Plugins\DDMF\IIEQPro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.15 MB (1202385 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside DDMF IIEQPro. They occupy about 1.15 MB (1202385
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.5
of DDMF IIEQPro. You can find here a few links to other DDMF IIEQPro versions:
DDMF IIEQPro is an application marketed by DDMF. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall DDMF IIEQPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DDMF IIEQPro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DDMF IIEQPro or simply click the Search field and type in "DDMF IIEQPro". The DDMF IIEQPro app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DDMF IIEQPro in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DDMF IIEQPro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DDMF IIEQPro.
8. After uninstalling DDMF IIEQPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DDMF IIEQPro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DDMF IIEQPro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DDMF IIEQPro by DDMF from your computer, nor are we saying that DDMF IIEQPro by DDMF is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DDMF IIEQPro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 10:06:18.437