DDD Pool 1.2
DDD Pool 1.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall DDD Pool 1.2 from your computerPaprikari
. Check out here
where you can read more on Paprikari. Please follow http://www.paprikari.com/games/ddd_pool/
if you want to read more on DDD Pool 1.2 on Paprikari's web page. Usually the DDD Pool 1.2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Paprikari\DDD Pool folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall DDD Pool 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Paprikari\DDD Pool\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DDDPool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 852.00 KB (872448 bytes) on disk.
DDD Pool 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 904.56 KB (926269
bytes) on disk:
- DDDPool.exe (852.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.56 KB)
The current page applies to DDD Pool 1.2 version 1.2
If you are manually uninstalling DDD Pool 1.2 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DDD Pool 1.2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Paprikari\DDD Pool
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Paprikari\DDD Pool
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Paprikari\DDD Pool\logo.bmp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DDD Pool
DDD Pool 1.2 is an application offered by the software company Paprikari. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove DDD Pool 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DDD Pool 1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DDD Pool 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DDD Pool 1.2". If it exists on your system the DDD Pool 1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DDD Pool 1.2 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DDD Pool 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DDD Pool 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.paprikari.com/games/ddd_pool/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Paprikari\DDD Pool\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DDD Pool 1.2.
8. After uninstalling DDD Pool 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DDD Pool 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DDD Pool 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DDD Pool 1.2 by Paprikari from your PC, nor are we saying that DDD Pool 1.2 by Paprikari is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DDD Pool 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:42:11.470