DCE Tools 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove DCE Tools 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall DCE Tools 1.0 from your systemMediachance
. Additional info about Mediachance can be seen here
. More info about the app DCE Tools 1.0 can be found at http://www.mediachance.com
. Usually the DCE Tools 1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DCETools directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for DCE Tools 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DCETools\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named PluginDeployment.exe and occupies 260.00 KB (266240 bytes).
DCE Tools 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 541.91 KB (554916
bytes) on disk:
- PlRemove.exe (212.00 KB)
- PluginDeployment.exe (260.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of DCE Tools 1.0.
DCE Tools 1.0 is an application by the software company Mediachance. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove DCE Tools 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DCE Tools 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DCE Tools 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DCE Tools 1.0". The DCE Tools 1.0 application will be found automatically. When you select DCE Tools 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DCE Tools 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DCE Tools 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.mediachance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DCETools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DCE Tools 1.0.
8. After uninstalling DCE Tools 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DCE Tools 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DCE Tools 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DCE Tools 1.0 by Mediachance from your computer, we are not saying that DCE Tools 1.0 by Mediachance is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DCE Tools 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:57:01.297