DCE Tools 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove DCE Tools 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DCE Tools 1.0 from your systemMediachance
. Additional info about Mediachance can be seen here
. More info about the app DCE Tools 1.0 can be found at http://www.mediachance.com
. Usually the DCE Tools 1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DCETools directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for DCE Tools 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DCETools\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named PluginDeployment.exe and occupies 260.00 KB (266240 bytes).
DCE Tools 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 541.91 KB (554916
bytes) on disk:
- PlRemove.exe (212.00 KB)
- PluginDeployment.exe (260.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of DCE Tools 1.0.
If planning to uninstall DCE Tools 1.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DCE Tools (Adobe Photoshop Plug-ins)_is1
DCE Tools 1.0 is a program released by Mediachance. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase DCE Tools 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DCE Tools 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DCE Tools 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "DCE Tools 1.0". The DCE Tools 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click DCE Tools 1.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DCE Tools 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DCE Tools 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mediachance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DCETools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DCE Tools 1.0.
8. After removing DCE Tools 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DCE Tools 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DCE Tools 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DCE Tools 1.0 by Mediachance from your PC, we are not saying that DCE Tools 1.0 by Mediachance is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DCE Tools 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:57:01.297