You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DC++ 0.762 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DC++ 0.762 from your computerJacek Sieka
. You can find out more on Jacek Sieka or check for application updates here
. Please open http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on DC++ 0.762 on Jacek Sieka's page. DC++ 0.762 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DC++ directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling DC++ 0.762 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DC++\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. DCPlusPlus.exe is the DC++ 0.762's primary executable file and it occupies about 6.13 MB (6432270 bytes) on disk.
DC++ 0.762 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.17 MB (6467189
bytes) on disk.
- DCPlusPlus.exe (6.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (34.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.762
of DC++ 0.762.
DC++ 0.762 is an application marketed by Jacek Sieka. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall DC++ 0.762 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DC++ 0.762 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DC++ 0.762 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DC++ 0.762". If it exists on your system the DC++ 0.762 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DC++ 0.762 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DC++ 0.762, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DC++ 0.762:
- The web site of the application is: http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DC++\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DC++ 0.762.
8. After removing DC++ 0.762, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DC++ 0.762 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DC++ 0.762 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DC++ 0.762 by Jacek Sieka from your PC, we are not saying that DC++ 0.762 by Jacek Sieka is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DC++ 0.762 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:40:54.450