DC++ 0.706 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DC++ 0.706 from your PCJacek Sieka
. Open here
for more information on Jacek Sieka. Further information about DC++ 0.706 can be seen at http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\DC++ folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\DC++\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DC++ 0.706. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.24 MB (5494272 bytes) on disk and is called DCPlusPlus.exe.
DC++ 0.706 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.48 MB (5750133
bytes) on disk.
- DCPlusPlus.exe (5.24 MB)
- magnet.exe (216.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (33.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.706
of DC++ 0.706.
DC++ 0.706 is an application released by the software company Jacek Sieka. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DC++ 0.706 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DC++ 0.706 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DC++ 0.706 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DC++ 0.706". If it is installed on your PC the DC++ 0.706 app will be found very quickly. When you select DC++ 0.706 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DC++ 0.706, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DC++ 0.706:
- The software company is: http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DC++\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DC++ 0.706.
8. After uninstalling DC++ 0.706, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DC++ 0.706 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DC++ 0.706 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DC++ 0.706 by Jacek Sieka from your computer, nor are we saying that DC++ 0.706 by Jacek Sieka is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DC++ 0.706 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-13 15:18:13.833