DBF Recovery 3.65
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DBF Recovery 3.65 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DBF Recovery 3.65 from your PCHiBase Group
. Further information on HiBase Group can be seen here
. More info about the application DBF Recovery 3.65 can be found at http://www.dbf-recover.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Recovery directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. DBF Recovery 3.65's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Recovery\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 454.30 KB (465200 bytes) on disk and is labeled dbfrecovery.exe.
DBF Recovery 3.65 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 516.14 KB (528526
bytes) on disk:
- dbfrecovery.exe (454.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.65
of DBF Recovery 3.65.
DBF Recovery 3.65 is an application released by HiBase Group. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall DBF Recovery 3.65 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DBF Recovery 3.65 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DBF Recovery 3.65 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DBF Recovery 3.65". If it is installed on your PC the DBF Recovery 3.65 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DBF Recovery 3.65 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DBF Recovery 3.65, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBF Recovery 3.65:
- The publisher is: http://www.dbf-recover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DBF Recovery 3.65.
8. After removing DBF Recovery 3.65, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DBF Recovery 3.65 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DBF Recovery 3.65 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DBF Recovery 3.65 by HiBase Group from your computer, nor are we saying that DBF Recovery 3.65 by HiBase Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DBF Recovery 3.65 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 19:08:16.560