DBF Open File Tool 3.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DBF Open File Tool 3.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall DBF Open File Tool 3.0 from your PCFix Toolbox, Inc.
. More information on Fix Toolbox, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about DBF Open File Tool 3.0 can be seen at http://www.openfiletool.com/
. DBF Open File Tool 3.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Open File Tool directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall DBF Open File Tool 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Open File Tool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.22 MB (3378176 bytes) on disk and is called DBFOpenFileToolLauncher.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in DBF Open File Tool 3.0. They take 5.45 MB (5717193
bytes) on disk.
- DBFOpenFileTool.exe (1.05 MB)
- DBFOpenFileToolLauncher.exe (3.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about DBF Open File Tool 3.0 version 3.0
DBF Open File Tool 3.0 is an application marketed by Fix Toolbox, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove DBF Open File Tool 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DBF Open File Tool 3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DBF Open File Tool 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DBF Open File Tool 3.0". If it exists on your system the DBF Open File Tool 3.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click DBF Open File Tool 3.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DBF Open File Tool 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DBF Open File Tool 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.openfiletool.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Open File Tool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DBF Open File Tool 3.0.
8. After uninstalling DBF Open File Tool 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DBF Open File Tool 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DBF Open File Tool 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DBF Open File Tool 3.0 by Fix Toolbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DBF Open File Tool 3.0 by Fix Toolbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DBF Open File Tool 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 03:51:29.050