DBF Manager (remove only)
You can find below details on how to remove DBF Manager (remove only) for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DBF Manager (remove only) from your computerAstersoft Co.
. More data about Astersoft Co. can be read here
. Detailed information about DBF Manager (remove only) can be seen at http://www.astersoft.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DBF Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\DBF Manager\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DBF Manager (remove only). DBF Manager (remove only)'s main file takes about 645.00 KB (660480 bytes) and its name is DBFManager.exe.
The following executable files are contained in DBF Manager (remove only). They take 697.42 KB (714163
bytes) on disk.
- DBFManager.exe (645.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (52.42 KB)
This data is about DBF Manager (remove only) version 1.16
alone. Click on the links below for other DBF Manager (remove only) versions:
DBF Manager (remove only) is a program released by Astersoft Co.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall DBF Manager (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DBF Manager (remove only) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DBF Manager (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "DBF Manager (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the DBF Manager (remove only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DBF Manager (remove only) in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DBF Manager (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DBF Manager (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.astersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBF Manager\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DBF Manager (remove only).
8. After removing DBF Manager (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DBF Manager (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DBF Manager (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DBF Manager (remove only) by Astersoft Co. from your PC, nor are we saying that DBF Manager (remove only) by Astersoft Co. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DBF Manager (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:08:13.150