This info is about Cyto for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cyto from your computerRoom 8 Studio
. More information on Room 8 Studio can be found here
. More details about Cyto can be found at http://cytogame.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Cyto directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cyto. Steam.exe is the Cyto's main executable file and it occupies around 2.97 MB (3111712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Cyto. They occupy about 22.57 MB (23665384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Cyto is a program offered by Room 8 Studio. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Cyto is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cyto with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cyto or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyto". If it is installed on your PC the Cyto program will be found automatically. When you select Cyto in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cyto, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyto:
- The publisher is: http://cytogame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyto.
8. After removing Cyto, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cyto which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyto with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyto by Room 8 Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Cyto by Room 8 Studio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyto supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-15 05:39:53.953