You can find below details on how to remove Cyti Web for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. Check out here
where you can read more on Cyti Web. More information about the program Cyti Web can be seen at http://cytiweb.net/support
. Cyti Web is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Cyti Web by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. utilCytiWeb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 397.78 KB (407328 bytes) on disk.
Cyti Web is composed of the following executables which take 653.24 KB (668920
bytes) on disk:
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (255.46 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (397.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.07.000341
of Cyti Web. You can find here a few links to other Cyti Web releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove Cyti Web from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Cyti Web:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Cyti Web
Cyti Web is a program by the software company Cyti Web. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cyti Web from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cyti Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". If it is installed on your PC the Cyti Web app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cyti Web in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The software company is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:35:49.423