This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Cyti Web for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Cyti Web. More information about the application Cyti Web can be seen at http://cytiweb.net/support
. Usually the Cyti Web application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_ is the full command line if you want to remove Cyti Web. CytiWeb.BOAS.exe is the Cyti Web's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Cyti Web. They take an average of 7.39 MB (7748424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUn.exe (549.28 KB)
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.66 KB)
- updateCytiWeb.exe (460.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.15.122341
of Cyti Web. For other Cyti Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program by Cyti Web. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web application will be found automatically. When you select Cyti Web in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The software company is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyti Web supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-04 17:34:04.200