This web page is about Cyti Web for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Cyti Web. Click on http://cytiweb.net/support
to get more info about Cyti Web on Cyti Web's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Cyti Web's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 103.28 KB (105760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Cyti Web. They occupy an average of 2.19 MB (2294456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (255.49 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (396.78 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse64.exe (345.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.06.080504
of Cyti Web. You can find here a few links to other Cyti Web versions:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is an application by Cyti Web. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cyti Web with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cyti Web in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The publisher is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 12:45:57.480