Cyti Web is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Cyti Web from your computerCyti Web
. More information on Cyti Web can be found here
. You can get more details about Cyti Web at http://cytiweb.net/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Cyti Web is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Cyti Web. They take an average of 2.33 MB (2438320
bytes) on disk.
- utilCytiWeb.exe (641.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Cyti Web version 2015.01.15.172343
only. Click on the links below for other Cyti Web versions:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program offered by the software company Cyti Web. Some users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cyti Web with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web program will be found automatically. After you click Cyti Web in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyti Web in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 21:39:09.983