Cyti Web is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. More information about Cyti Web can be found here
. More information about the app Cyti Web can be found at http://cytiweb.net/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Cyti Web by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled utilCytiWeb.exe and it has a size of 385.28 KB (394528 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Cyti Web. They occupy 1.00 MB (1050256
bytes) on disk.
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (255.08 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (385.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.07.042418
of Cyti Web. You can find below a few links to other Cyti Web releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Cyti Web.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Cyti Web
Cyti Web is a program by the software company Cyti Web. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web program will be found automatically. When you select Cyti Web in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:20:44.037