Cypherix 11 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cypherix 11 from your computerCypherix Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Cypherix Software. More details about Cypherix 11 can be found at http://www.cypherix.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix 11 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cypherix 11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix 11\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. cypherix.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.98 MB (4175680 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Cypherix 11. They occupy about 7.95 MB (8334336
bytes) on disk.
- cypherix.exe (3.98 MB)
- installmobile.exe (3.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Cypherix 11 version 11.5
alone. For more Cypherix 11 versions please click below:
Cypherix 11 is a program by Cypherix Software. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Cypherix 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cypherix 11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cypherix 11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cypherix 11". The Cypherix 11 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cypherix 11 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cypherix 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cypherix 11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix 11\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cypherix 11.
8. After removing Cypherix 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cypherix 11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cypherix 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cypherix 11 by Cypherix Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Cypherix 11 by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cypherix 11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:05:46.423