This page is about Cyfrowe Archiwum for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Cyfrowe Archiwum from your systemPL-SOFT
. More information on PL-SOFT can be found here
. You can see more info about Cyfrowe Archiwum at http://www.pl-soft.pl
. Cyfrowe Archiwum is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyfrowe Archiwum directory, regulated by the user's decision. Cyfrowe Archiwum's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyfrowe Archiwum\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled CyfroweArchiwum.exe and it has a size of 4.64 MB (4860928 bytes).
Cyfrowe Archiwum contains of the executables below. They take 5.32 MB (5577229
bytes) on disk.
- CyfroweArchiwum.exe (4.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Cyfrowe Archiwum.
Cyfrowe Archiwum is an application released by the software company PL-SOFT. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Cyfrowe Archiwum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cyfrowe Archiwum from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cyfrowe Archiwum or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyfrowe Archiwum". If it is installed on your PC the Cyfrowe Archiwum application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cyfrowe Archiwum in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cyfrowe Archiwum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyfrowe Archiwum:
- The software company is: http://www.pl-soft.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyfrowe Archiwum\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyfrowe Archiwum.
8. After removing Cyfrowe Archiwum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyfrowe Archiwum which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyfrowe Archiwum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cyfrowe Archiwum by PL-SOFT from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyfrowe Archiwum by PL-SOFT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyfrowe Archiwum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 01:38:54.000