Cyberfox Web Browser (x86)
Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) from your system8pecxstudios
. Take a look here
for more information on 8pecxstudios. Click on https://8pecxstudios.com/
to get more details about Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) on 8pecxstudios's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) is "C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called Cyberfox.exe and its approximative size is 653.53 KB (669216 bytes).
Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.23 MB (3383592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (653.53 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (141.03 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (26.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.19 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (120.03 KB)
- helper.exe (918.95 KB)
The current page applies to Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) is an application by the software company 8pecxstudios. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser (x86)". If it exists on your system the Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cyberfox Web Browser (x86), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser (x86):
- The web site of the program is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser (x86).
8. After uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) by 8pecxstudios from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) by 8pecxstudios is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:43:47.447