Cyberfox Web Browser (x86)
This info is about Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) from your PC8pecxstudios
. Open here
where you can read more on 8pecxstudios. You can see more info related to Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) at https://8pecxstudios.com/
. Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberfox folder, depending on the user's choice. Cyberfox Web Browser (x86)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberfox\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 911.20 KB (933072 bytes) on disk and is titled Cyberfox.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Cyberfox Web Browser (x86). They occupy 3.48 MB (3649792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (911.20 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (177.70 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (37.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.34 MB)
- updater.exe (143.70 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (103.20 KB)
- helper.exe (814.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Cyberfox Web Browser (x86). For more Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) is a program released by the software company 8pecxstudios. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser (x86)". The Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cyberfox Web Browser (x86), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser (x86):
- The web site of the application is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cyberfox Web Browser (x86).
8. After uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) by 8pecxstudios from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) by 8pecxstudios is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser (x86) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 01:17:29.443