Cyberfox Web Browser
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Cyberfox Web Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your PC8pecxstudios
. You can find out more on 8pecxstudios or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Cyberfox Web Browser can be found at https://8pecxstudios.com/
. Cyberfox Web Browser is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox directory, subject to the user's choice. Cyberfox Web Browser's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe. Cyberfox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 763.03 KB (781344 bytes) on disk.
Cyberfox Web Browser contains of the executables below. They take 3.62 MB (3792752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (763.03 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (233.03 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (205.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.19 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (137.03 KB)
- helper.exe (919.02 KB)
The current page applies to Cyberfox Web Browser version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Cyberfox Web Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser is an application offered by the software company 8pecxstudios. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cyberfox Web Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cyberfox Web Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Cyberfox Web Browser app will be found very quickly. When you select Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cyberfox Web Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The web site of the application is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyberfox Web Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyberfox Web Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your computer, we are not saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 06:00:10.267