Cyberfox Web Browser
This web page is about Cyberfox Web Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your system8pecxstudios
. More data about 8pecxstudios can be read here
. More details about Cyberfox Web Browser can be seen at https://8pecxstudios.com/
. Usually the Cyberfox Web Browser application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Cyberfox Web Browser is C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe. Cyberfox.exe is the Cyberfox Web Browser's main executable file and it occupies about 660.03 KB (675872 bytes) on disk.
Cyberfox Web Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.20 MB (3351920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (660.03 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (82.53 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (31.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.19 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (136.53 KB)
- helper.exe (919.02 KB)
This web page is about Cyberfox Web Browser version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Cyberfox Web Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser is a program released by the software company 8pecxstudios. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cyberfox Web Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cyberfox Web Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". If it exists on your system the Cyberfox Web Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cyberfox Web Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The software company is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After removing Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cyberfox Web Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyberfox Web Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your computer, we are not saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cyberfox Web Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 14:54:56.040