Cyberfox Web Browser
This page contains complete information on how to remove Cyberfox Web Browser for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer8pecxstudios
. Further information on 8pecxstudios can be found here
. Click on https://8pecxstudios.com/
to get more info about Cyberfox Web Browser on 8pecxstudios's website. Cyberfox Web Browser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cyberfox Web Browser. The program's main executable file is named Cyberfox.exe and it has a size of 763.53 KB (781856 bytes).
Cyberfox Web Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.61 MB (3787424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (763.53 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (235.53 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (205.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.19 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (137.53 KB)
- helper.exe (910.31 KB)
The current page applies to Cyberfox Web Browser version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Cyberfox Web Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Cyberfox Web Browser is an application marketed by the software company 8pecxstudios. Some users try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cyberfox Web Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". If it exists on your system the Cyberfox Web Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cyberfox Web Browser in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cyberfox Web Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The web site of the program is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After removing Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyberfox Web Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cyberfox Web Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 11:53:49.770