Cyberfox Update Manager
Cyberfox Update Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cyberfox Update Manager from your computer8pecxstudios
. More information about 8pecxstudios can be found here
. More details about the application Cyberfox Update Manager can be found at https://cyberfox.8pecxstudios.com/cyberfox-update-manager
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox Update Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Cyberfox Update Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cyberfox Update Manager. Cyberfox Update Manager's primary file takes about 2.29 MB (2405560 bytes) and its name is Cyberfox Updater.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Cyberfox Update Manager. They occupy about 3.99 MB (4184592
bytes) on disk.
- Cyberfox Updater.exe (2.29 MB)
- TaskScheduler.exe (381.67 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.32 MB)
This page is about Cyberfox Update Manager version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Cyberfox Update Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Update Manager is an application offered by the software company 8pecxstudios. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Cyberfox Update Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cyberfox Update Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cyberfox Update Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyberfox Update Manager". The Cyberfox Update Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cyberfox Update Manager in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cyberfox Update Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyberfox Update Manager:
- The web site of the program is: https://cyberfox.8pecxstudios.com/cyberfox-update-manager
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox Update Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyberfox Update Manager.
8. After uninstalling Cyberfox Update Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyberfox Update Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyberfox Update Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cyberfox Update Manager by 8pecxstudios from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyberfox Update Manager by 8pecxstudios is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyberfox Update Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:28:08.310