You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CyberLink YouCam for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CyberLink YouCam from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. More information about CyberLink Corp. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.CyberLink.com
if you want to read more on CyberLink YouCam on CyberLink Corp.'s web page. CyberLink YouCam is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\YouCam directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CyberLink YouCam's main file takes about 223.09 KB (228448 bytes) and is named YouCam.exe.
CyberLink YouCam is composed of the following executables which take 1.18 MB (1236736
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TaskSchedulerEX.exe (73.23 KB)
- YCMMirage.exe (133.29 KB)
- YouCam.exe (223.09 KB)
- CLDrvInst.exe (92.98 KB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (217.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (97.29 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (121.29 KB)
- CLUpdater.exe (249.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.4301
of CyberLink YouCam. Click on the links below for other CyberLink YouCam versions:
...click to view all...
CyberLink YouCam is an application marketed by CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase CyberLink YouCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CyberLink YouCam from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CyberLink YouCam or simply click the Search feature and type in "CyberLink YouCam". The CyberLink YouCam app will be found automatically. After you select CyberLink YouCam in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CyberLink YouCam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CyberLink YouCam.
8. After uninstalling CyberLink YouCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberLink YouCam which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CyberLink YouCam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CyberLink YouCam by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that CyberLink YouCam by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CyberLink YouCam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:58:21.843